Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Chapter 9 - Hello beloved,

MY QUESTION:
Hello beloved,

I am going to give my computer to an old lady living here in the motel. Daisy and I are going to try to live under a bridge here in Lawrenceville, GA.. I will try to make it to my trial for non-insurance and revoked tag on Wednesday the 27th. . 

I will not let that beautiful girl, Daisy, get kicked again

or messed with! 

Thank you for everything you have done, now IT IS GOD TIME!

Blessings,
John



Discussion: Hello beloved,
I am praying for you John. Please keep up posted when you can.
By Kathy R

Discussion: Hello beloved,
Yes joining in prayers, may God reveal himself to John in ways he never knew during this time (could we call it a "trial"), May God protect his mind and body at this time and surround him with the presence of the Holy Spirit.
By Eva P

Discussion: Hello beloved,
Yes, John, echoing the sentiments of my sister. God continue to accompany you, as I know He does.
By Heather W

Discussion: Hello beloved,
John, if you manage to get back online, know that many people here are praying for you and let us know how you're doing.
By Barbara P

No comments:

Post a Comment