I don’t care!
Wow, there is a statement, but let’s look
at it. Somewhere in the Bible is a story about JOB. GOD said to JOB, I don’t
care what you think!
Don’t
blow this off until the end! I have
asked for help from you all when Daisy and I were facing hunger. Hunger is a
pain! As a
homeless person living
in a mini-van with my dog, defined by the government; I could not get help from
food stamps. Food stamps that are freely given out to Ministers and their
relatives with off springs to the tune of $700.00 plus a month just to keep the
501-C3. Not to mention the $2.5M grant for starting a new church! Some of
you all came through, when you could not. We ate. We did not go hungry. Thank you! I would
not give up on FAITH. Faith, that has to come from me and you all to and for
our GOD. The faith that makes our prayers’ answered. Faith that are in the
stories in the BOOK. The Bible! Thank
you
LORD for the opportunity to have a new job given to me at this time; bless you
for that gift! I am going to have a paycheck in two weeks. We are
to follow HIM, not us! Having said that, I must say it is all about him not us!
Not about the institutions that we build for HIM. We just don’t get it! John,
what are you raving about? Well, it is not about me or us. It is about him. I
will not give up on our GOD and I will not say that whatever happens to make my
life not go the way I want is his fault. I am going to say it is his plan and not
ours. Let us get out of HIS way. Plus, let’s not tell him what the plan should
be to fit what we want. How about what he wants! Wow there
is a concept that all the different batches and generations in time have not
gotten. Well John why are you putting us through these words?
Why?
Just
when
you think the world has
your back in your life
or is
it Him?
Just ask a question, GOD,
what can I do for you?
I
am writing this, because I am losing my eyesight. I will not be able to use a
computer anymore, walk, or drive There is a statement that will not leave me and
I love it.
“NOT
MY WILL, BUT YOURS”
I
and Daisy, love you all! More importantly we love GOD and will work whatever
plan HE has in store for us!
At your service LORD! No matter what!
Discussion: I don’t care!
A variety of challenges rise up against us from day
to day, but why do we always look for someone to blame. The most difficult
challenge of all is leaving the answering of the questions to God. Job
complained to God, but God had His own reason. He does never have to give us
the answer, but He will display His power.
Posted by Kenneth W
Discussion:
I don’t care!
In this heart felt cry, I hear echoes of Job –
“Though he slay me…” [Job 13:15]. What more can any of us say other than what
the Word of the Faithful and True has already declared?
• Cast
all your cares on him for her cares for you [1 Peter 5:7] - this will never
change even as he never changes.[ Malachi 3:6]
• His
grace IS sufficient [2 Corinthians 12:9]
• All
things, ALL THINGS work together for the good of them that love God and are the
called according to his purposes. [Romans 8:28]
We stand with you in faith and prayer, expectantly waiting
to see the Mighty Victory God, and God alone will wrought from this.
Posted by Jean M B
Discussion:
I don’t care!
John, God bless you man. Thank God our anchor holds
in the storms of life, as we put our trust in Him. I so agree with you that
it's all about Him, His plan, His Kingdom. Yet in His eyes, it's all about us
as well. His love enfolds us in the middle of the worst trial and whispers
"all is well". I just have this gut feeling that your eyesight
problem has been aggravated by the stress you've been through. So I'm going to
pray for you that as the stress leaves, your eyesight will improve.
Posted by Kerrie P
Discussion:
I don’t care!
GOD WANTS WHAT IT TAKES FOR US TO BE SAVE, TO START
A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM AND WHAT EVER REPAIRERS US FOR WHAT'S TO COME. FOR
WHATEVER WE HAVE TO DO IN HIS WILL. AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!
YOUR SERVANT kingjasper (HIS VASSAL)
Posted by James M
Discussion:
I don’t care!
John, you are inspiring.
Our God has a plan for you. It is an enormous plan;
one that can't be done without Him. A plan that you must depend on Him for. He
knows you and knows that you are the right choice for His plan.
You are in contact with the right people He knows
you will influence. You have the heart that will bring Him Glory. You are the
one He will use to speak His message. You John, He has chosen you. What an
honor John, that as you are emptied of you, you will be FILLED with HIM!!!
I'm not going to pretend that I know how or why an
infliction has come about. Only He knows that. But I do know for sure what He
can do with it. He will use ALL things for good for those who believe in Him.
Release your situation to Him and He will bring Glory my Brother.
Surrender yourself, ALL of yourself to Him and let
Him fill you with the Holy Spirit beyond your wildest imagination. Surrender
yourself to His understanding and do not rely on your own my Brother, it will
only get in the way of His plan. Surrender, surrender, surrender.
Brother, I will pray for you to have the strength to
release yourself to Him and for discernment of His will. Rest in His strength
be obedient to His will my Brother and He will have you soaring on wings like
eagles.
Only He knows the entire plan. Trust in the one who
made you.
God Bless you my Brother.
In His Love,
Bruce
Discussion:
I don’t care!
Oh John! What do I say? Lord have mercy-this is
worse than losing my voice for 18 months!
Have you prayed with Calvin? Are you sure this is
the Lord's will for you? We have to talk about that. When ever did we see or be
taught that it was the "Lord's Will" that we get sick with anything?
I don't blame Him for anything that I come down with or have? I know that I
live in a fallen world where the environment can cause sickness ( my asthma)
where genetics play a big part in my health issues ( immunity, heart, RA, ears)
I believe He uses all of that to bring people to Himself. So no I don't accept
just sitting still and waiting for whatever any more than I do it to myself. I
do go to the doctors and I do take the medicines. So there has to be something
to be done! Email me.
Posted by Cindy F
Discussion:
I don’t care!
John, your ongoing testimony is an encouragement to
many as you keep hanging on by faith. So, you have a job? That's wonderful!
Posted by Barbara P
No comments:
Post a Comment