Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Chapter 5 - Don’t Ask? Don’t Tell?

MY QUESTION:
Don’t Ask? Don’t Tell!

What a line of stuff that will not get us through what is going on in this world right now. We need Jesus now more than ever, because of us. All of us!
I am the first to stand up in this line and say that I don’t matter without HIM.




Discussion: Don’t Ask? Don’t Tell?
Brother John I like your comment? But we have no reverence for God, because i think we forgot who he is or we never knew him. Who is God? God is the Supreme Being who created the heavens and the earth. “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.” God is invisible; He is a Spirit. God is eternal; He has been from all eternity; He has no beginning and no end. God has all power and all authority. There is no power in heaven or on earth that has more power than God. God is all wise and all knowing; He knows everything and He has perfect wisdom. Picture the wisest and powerful person on earth; then multiply it times a million and you still only have a tiny picture of a little fraction of who God is.
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1
"For as high as the heavens are above the earth, So great is His (God’s) loving-kindness toward those who fear Him. As far as the east is from the west, So far has He removed our transgressions from us?" Psalm 103:11-12
God Loves Us
The good news is this all powerful God is loving and kind. The Bible says God is patient; He is “compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love.” He cares for us just like a perfect and wonderful father would care for his own children. God loves us and is ready to forgive our sins when we sincerely ask Jesus Christ to be our Savior. God knows what is best for us; He will lead and guide us with His loving eyes on us. And most wonderful of all, He is ready to spend all eternity with us in heaven when we truly have accepted Jesus Christ. God has prepared a wonderful place for us in heaven forever.
"All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth.” (Jesus speaking) Matthew 28:18
By Minister Roderick F

Discussion: Don’t Ask? Don’t Tell?
Hello all, I am in the process of packing up to move back home to Atlanta, GA! After 30 years in FL almost, it's time to go home and be with the grandkids! Thank goodness I have some of you to speak with and get to know now that I will be in the same city! I look forward to it
By Cindy F

Discussion: Don’t Ask? Don’t Tell?
We are to be His light in the world; we are to be His salt that flavors; we are to go into all the world with the gospel per Jesus' instructions in Matthew 28.
Romans 10:14-15--How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!”

An old song comes to mind:
I’ll tell the world, that I’m a Christian,
I’m not ashamed, His name to bear;
I’ll tell the world, that I’m a Christian,
I’ll take Him with me anywhere.

I’ll tell the world, how Jesus saved me,
And how He gave me a life brand new;
And I know that if you trust Him,
That all He gave me, He’ll give to you.

I’ll tell the world, that He’s my Savior,
No other one could love me so;
My life, my all is His forever,
And where He leads me I will go.

For when He comes, and life is over,
For those who love Him there’s more to be;
Eyes have never seen the wonders,
That He’s preparing, for you and me

Oh, tell the world, that you’re a Christian,
Be not ashamed, His name to bear;
Oh tell the world, that you’re a Christian,
And take Him with you anywhere.
By Barbara P
Discussion: Don’t Ask? Don’t Tell?
Amen brother!
By HYACINTH McD


No comments:

Post a Comment