GOD Please…
I need the strength to achieve the task
that you have put in front of me.
Please,
any thoughts?
Discussion: GOD Please…
When in doubt we can always find the strength that
we need through our faith. And it never does us any good wanting to go back to
that safest place that we have ever known.
By Wesley Dean W
Discussion:
GOD Please…
God knows what we can handle, he puts more on us
than we can handle, because he wants us to totally depend on him, to do the
task he ask us to do. We have to lean on him for everything. He puts challenges
before us, that in our own strength we cannot do, but he can do it, sometimes
we have to just believe and trust him. And he works it out for our good.
By Charlotte U
Discussion:
GOD Please…
My thoughts are.....I feel that way at this very
moment. I feel lost and don't know which way to go or where to start. I know
God has given me this task to start, but it seems as though obstacles are
standing in my way and I just want to know from god what is He trying to get me
to see from all of this.
By Tami B
Discussion:
GOD Please…
John, I'm not sure I understand the reference
between the link and the question.
By Barbara P
Discussion:
GOD Please…
This is tough because I know how much you need work!
But, if what you are developing is contrary to God's word you really need to
get in His face about what it is that you need to do. Do you need to walk away?
Or, if you are to continue, ask the Lord for the skills you need to deliver His
truth to those He intends to reach. It may be that you are there as a witness
to the person. I agree with you for His wisdom and guidance.
Blessings,
Barbara P
Discussion:
GOD Please…
GOD WILL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEEDS........
By Mozella M
No comments:
Post a Comment