Money does not count!
No matter what we are offered from the
Treasury department, (in terms of cash, i.e. US dollars),
it does not matter compared
to what we
can get from GOD!
Looks
like I am going back on top of the mountain. I hope it is for him!
I
need help knowing the right voice, HIS voice!
Discussion: Money does not count!
I have been in the valley of not enough, going to
land more than enough! My God shall supply all needs according to his riches!
God is my supplier! Money does count, I like to have enough money, for the
things that I want to do for the Lords work. God does not want us to poor and beggars;
God wants us to prosper in everything we do for him.
By Charlotte U
Discussion:
Money does not count!
The better understanding of God's Word that people
get into their spirits they will come to know that worldly things are not
important. What are important are the things of God. That is why we must have
our minds renewed and until a person’s mind is renewed they will continue to
look at the things of this world as being important to them.
By Desiray L
Discussion:
Money does not count!
James 1:17--Every good gift and every perfect gift
is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation
or shadow due to change.
John, my prayer for you is that you will hear His
voice clearly!
By Barbara P
Discussion:
Money does not count!
Amen Brother, we follow the good shepherd, we have
to know and recognize his voice, and flee from the strangers voice. As sheep of
God's flock, the Lord is shepherd, we have to hear his voice and know it. Do
you know how dumb sheep are; they would go straight off a cliff, if they were
not led by the shepherd. There are many voices in the world today, we have to
know and recognize his voice. We are his sheep!
By Charlotte U
No comments:
Post a Comment