I have an issue with the
"Small Head" getting in the way of the "Big Head" when it comes to what GOD wants, does anyone else have this problem?
John Mahoney • I am so sorry for my use
of words making everyone not understand the question. Let me help out here!
This
is not about a man’s parts or is it? Look, I have been taken to the end of my
rope when it comes to my situation and circumstances. Daisy and I are economic
refugees, living in our mini-van!
I have
been attacked by quick fixes. They have been presented to me by fleshly desires
gifted to me as a fix. OK, a rich woman of beauty has said she would erase all
my lacking if I just live with her and give up my new belief. Guess what, I
said no! It is not about my loneliness or lack of attention from a woman (The
devil’s daughter in CA – National Figure) that has more beauty than I have ever
dated before. It is about GOD. GOD gave me the greatest year in my life. Yes, I
lost everything worldly, except the love of my dog and the love I learned about
my GOD…YOUR
GOD.
I
have been given the greatest gift by him and that gift is that love and
compassion is living in each and every one of us. We are children of GOD. No
matter how bad it gets, he is with us. What to know how I know this? A simple
thing like a PIZZA was delivered to a room, a room provided by a church so that
Daisy and I could be out of the weather from the latest storm. This daughter of
Satin that wants to go toe to toe on national radio and TV said that GOD does
not live in people and people will not help out! Only her boss does. I got the
greatest “at a boy ever”. If they are picking on me, then Daisy and I are on
the right path!
I should
have been on this path years ago! Not that of a multi-millionaire that used
people as door mates! Yes, I am not your typical homeless person. I am being
pruned by GOD for GOD. Thank GOD !What more,
maybe it is that I have been offered to become the assistant to the Governor’s
office of the State of Georgia IT for a major national event. Yes, it is
employment, part-time, but with GOD’s help it is being fruitful.
So
let us ask the question again; has your little head gotten in the way of your
BIG Head? Or has it gotten in the way of your heart and Soul!
Discussion: “Small Head getting in the way of the Big Head”
Yes and yes! I suggest reading or re-reading John
Chapter 7 focusing on Jesus's words (my paraphrase): I am the bread of life; he
who eats my body and drinks my blood will have life.
If I look at what he is saying in the context of
Exodous 16 and the story of God providing manna for the Jews wandering in the
desert for 40 years, Jesus is saying if you want a rich full relationship with
me that is both rewarding and in tune with what the Father wants you will
commune with me daily every day not worrying about gathering extra for tomorrow
nor looking back at what happened yesterday.
Jesus blood gave us life and his body sustains us
when the enemy comes in. Exodous 16:1 begins with this phrase, "The whole
Israelite community set out from Elim and came to the Desert of Sin,"
(NIV) It was in this place so "Sin" that the wanderers needed to be nourished
daily and God provided manna and meat every day in order to sustain them.
Likewise, in our daily temptation, Jesus Body sustains us as we fight the Enemy
who would want to inhibit us.
I am still wrapping my head around the power of John
Chapter 7 but I know as I study it I am being blessed. Perhaps you will too
John.
I pray that God will provide for you richly as you
grow in faith during this time of unemployment and homelessness.
Blessings
Posted by John R
Discussion:
“Small Head getting in the way of the Big Head”
It’s freeing to be honest with self-first then with
others. What a giant step my brother. I am going to share this with you...be
prayerful, prayerful, prayerful...Identify what it is about and when it
happens...then begin to ask God for His guidance by the Holy Spirit for
answers...they will come in various ways...just know that God hears you and
wants to tell you...
Posted by Davitta L. H
Discussion:
“Small Head getting in the way of the Big Head”
So let us ask the question again; has your little
head gotten in the way of your BIG Head? Or has it gotten in the way of your
heart and Soul!
If a door is opened that is not under the wings of
the Almighty… our Protector than the adversary will do all that he can do to
weaken the flesh and take us off the path that Christ has placed before us.
Little head…as in microscopic sized? Only big enough
for me to see it and for God to see through it, He sees all things and knows it
all as well! Thank God!
However, I believe the head represents the beginning
of what “would have, could have and should have” and or the foundation of what
possibly could move craftily in and seep into the heart splintering compassion,
kindness, and love with prinking within the Soul….dressing life with the issues
of life.
However, God is the only One who is able to supply
all of my need according to HIS riches in glory through Christ Jesus.
Posted by Kimberly V. P
Discussion:
“Small Head getting in the way of the Big Head”
OK, if I understand you, the question has to do with
whether or not we allow our personal desires to overrule what we know are God's
plans/desires?
You do have such an amazing testimony and I'm always
blessed by your determination to keep your eyes on the LORD! I always look
forward to hearing your latest tale of how you are being pruned.
The part-time job sounds great--let us know how it
turns out.
Posted by Barbara P
Discussion:
“Small Head getting in the way of the Big Head”
Me too John--I don't quite understand your question.
Posted by Barbara P
No comments:
Post a Comment