Missed matched socks?
Has anyone felted like after Sunday and
studying the Bible over the weekend, you may have gotten HIS word, but the rest
of the week you failed to live up to the lesson?
Discussion: Missed matched sock?
All Great Answers!
I believe as Sheron and Jason do, it is important to
stay in the word every day and evening. (You Version Ap) on my IPHONE really
helps me.
We ALL fall short and we are ALL Saved by Grace.
Posted by Jeff T
Discussion:
Missed matched sock?
I pray that if I read God's word, not only will the
knowledge of it be in me, but also the very ability and willingness to carry it
out.
Posted by Jeff S
Discussion:
Missed matched sock?
I almost always fall short of the lesson.
Posted by Neil M
Discussion:
Missed matched sock?
Well of course! Who perfectly lives up to anything?
Good thing our righteousness isn't dependent on that. We'd all be sunk! I ask
myself 2 questions: Am I able to honor Jesus with my word or action? Will it be
good for the church?
Posted by Susan D
Discussion:
Missed matched sock?
I think that happens to all of us at times John. The
best place I know to go about it is Romans 7 & 8 where even the Apostle
Paul struggles over doing those things he knows he shouldn't and arrives at the
joyous proclamation that there is no condemnation toward those who are in
Christ Jesus.
Just like little kids we learn a little and mess up,
learn a little and mess up; and then one day we notice we don't fall down quite
as often as we did before--at which point we must learn the lesson of 1
Corinthians 10:12, "Therefore let anyone who thinks that he stands take
heed lest he fall."
Posted by Barbara P
Discussion:
Missed matched sock?
Amen to that brother that’s why I put multiple
Bibles in places where I trip over them... If not to read them but to have
constant Reminder!!!
Posted by Jason Q
Discussion:
Missed matched sock?
That is one of the reasons I believe it is important
to stay in the Word every day and not just on Sunday!
Posted by Sheron D
No comments:
Post a Comment