Socks…
Has anyone ever had a pair of socks that had
holes in them and these socks will walk on their own? Even if
they are
the only pair you own, you keep trying to extend their usefulness. You keep
trying with every worldly effort that you have inside of you.
Guess
what: Try doing this with the concept of SURRENDER! Why are we in the way of
HIS works!
I
thought that I had been pruned in the worldly concept, however I was wrong. GOD
bless GOD!
Just
when I
worldly
thought that it was over, HE takes over. I am not trying to preach here. We
suck!
It
is GOD that has a plan for us, not us! I have been used by HIM during my
unemployment and homeless. HE even used me dog! HE brought people to my rescue.
I have clothes and food today. All I need is what I need today. Tomorrow will
take care of itself.
Please
don’t get me wrong, I went kicking and screaming, but SURRENDERING to HIS will
is cool…
Any
thoughts?
John
and Daisy
Discussion: Socks…
John, you're a living testimony to the truth of
Matthew 6:25 “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you
will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is
not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds
of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your
heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 And which
of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? [g] 28 And
why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they
grow: they neither toil nor spin, 29 yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his
glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 But if God so clothes the grass of
the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he
not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31 Therefore do not be
anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall
we wear?’ 32 For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly
Father knows that you need them all. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and
his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
34 “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for
tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
An excerpt from my book and also posted on my blog
deals with this issue of seeking Him first.
http://standinginfaithministries.com/2012/07/11/seek-him-first/
By Barbara P
No comments:
Post a Comment