Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Chapter 1 - What has GOD taught you today?

MY QUESTION:
What has GOD
taught
you
today?



Discussion: What has GOD taught you today?
I would like to Thank everybody here on Linked-in you all have been so wonderful and I thank you for all your comments as I have learned as much from them as I hope you have got from my comments. I have been inspired to share a new poem and it is all due to you my friends and brothers and sisters here on Linked-In and I wanted to share it with you all. I hope you like it as I have always said these are all God's and I am just the instrument of His guidance.
God is in All Things
Apprehend {Understand/Perceive} That God is in all Things
For life cannot be without God within
Every single thing in life has God within
For God is the life force of all things
For God teaches us to
See the Invisible, Believe the Incredible, and Receive the Impossible
So apprehend the fact that God is in all Things even you and I
LIFE is living in Faith Ever
http://thegospelexpress.blogspot.com
By Rev. Samuel M, OMS

Discussion: What has GOD taught you today?
Rev. Mack, thank you for this ... What a beautiful reminder. Today it will be my prayer.
By Donna Marie W

Discussion: What has GOD taught you today?
The Lord is teaching me to rest in Him....and that is just what I am doing...putting aside everything else and resting in Him
By Desiray L

Discussion: What has GOD taught you today?
Just one other thing as it comes to me knowing the we can nether see or touch God, as we see and touch each other, we still know He is there because He inspires us and guides us on the right path. As .I Thank God for I only write what God inspires and guides me to write and He has always wanted me to shear it with all People of all Nations so that they would enjoy that which is really Gods. I thank for shearing it to others. God bless you and yours. Your brother in Christ, Rev. Sam
By Rev. Samuel M, OMS

Discussion: What has GOD taught you today?
Two of the greatest minds in the history of mankind expressed that same wisdom.......Socrates and Solomon!!!
By Steven B

Discussion: What has GOD taught you today?
In short, God teaches me I'm not as far along as I "THOUGHT" I was! Praise God I can see that!!!!
By Eva P

Discussion: What has GOD taught you today?
Yesterday and today (and many days) he teaches me that HE IS FAITHFUL. He forgives and knows my weaknesses. I am so glad he is showing me when my heart is not aligned with His Word and Ways and that this can only be done by looking to him in everything. When some-one or something "hurts" me God knows and wants me to look to him for healing and the proper response to those I may have "felt" offended by. Only God knows the heart, and he knows when mine is not where it was supposed to be, he still loves me and will make my heart glad as I seek him.
By Eva P

Discussion: What has GOD taught you today?
Phil 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me. Today I went back to work after 7 months unemployment and it went well.
By Lisa A. N

Discussion: What has GOD taught you today?
Keep Seeking Him First in Every inward and outward part of my life.
Luke 10:27 "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with your entire mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"
By Lisa M

Discussion: What has GOD taught you today?
That I need to trust him and to carry everything to God in prayer.
I forfeit peace and bear needless pain all because I do not carry everything to Him in prayer.
Julie O
By Content Writing K

Discussion: What has GOD taught you today?
Humility.... Jesus was a Servant Leader.
By Sheron D

Discussion: What has GOD taught you today?
I have just shared on another forum that we cannot judge but test every spirit. And then someone else talks about students taking a test and it is like judging and this thought came to me. We are the students and God is the judge......We have to pass the test of life. No second chances here
By Anna F
Discussion: What has GOD taught you today?
I read a post today entitled "Christians are Insensitive." It reminded me that only God has the divine right to judge other people.....and that our duty is to share the faith, hope and love of Jesus.
http://leadersforjesus.com/wordpress/?p=95&goback=.gde_1236
By Steven B

Discussion: What has GOD taught you today?
I ran a 5k today, I have not done any real running in a couple of years, God taught me to be thankful for what I have, what I can do, and the people in my life that will push me to grow
By Steve M

Discussion: What has GOD taught you today?
The Joy of Submission
By Walter L

Discussion: What has GOD taught you today?
To receive His message through imperfect messengers, His Word through flawed speakers... and to remember I too fall under those categories!
By Ginger D

Discussion: What has GOD taught you today?
"If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under!" - Ronald Reagan
By Michael H

Discussion: What has GOD taught you today?
God is not a people 'USER',
He is a people 'RAISER'. Exodus 14:5-6.
By Akinleye O

Discussion: What has GOD taught you today?
Read my post at http://www.rwministries.com/blogs/13-04-11/April_11_2013.aspx for that answer.
By Robert W

Discussion: What has GOD taught you today?
I have much to learn. :0
By Marisa S

Discussion: What has GOD taught you today?
Pray without ceasing or at least begin to try!!!
By Kelley R, SMT

Discussion: What has GOD taught you today?
God teaches me many things every minute of every day but mostly He teaches me to ‘See the Invisible, Believe the Incredible, and Receive the Impossible,’ and that LIFE is really 'Living In Faith Ever' and that it is just that simple.
See http://thegospelexpress.blogspot.com/2011/05/us-in-jesus.html
By Rev. Samuel Mack, OMS










No comments:

Post a Comment