Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Chapter 31 - Your will, not mine!

MY QUESTION:
Your will, not mine!

Thank you GOD for giving me your direction for my life!

I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING YOU WITH MY WORLDLY SKILLS every step of the way! Now you have given me the direction to take your ministry on the road of life. 

YOUR WILL, NOT MINE! 

GO GOD!

Warmly,
John and Daisy



Discussion: Your will, not mine!
I am still waiting to meet you. I guess if you go on the road we all will just have to pray more for you.
By Cindy French

Discussion: Your will, not mine!
I do not recall seeing a job description for Disciple but it would seem that there are many ways to be a fisher of men. In our contemporary world, being a truck driver for God must be one of the better ways.
By Wesley Dean W

Discussion: Your will, not mine!
AMEN!! PRAISE THE LORD!
By Sister Betty G

Discussion: Your will, not mine!
PRAISE GOD!
By A.J. W

Discussion: Your will, not mine!
Wow! Did you get a job John?
As I started to read your opening statement I immediately heard the chorus of a song: "Freely, freely you have received, freely, freely give.
Go in my name, and because you believe others will know that I live."
Be blessed!!!
By Barbara P

No comments:

Post a Comment