Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Chapter 16 - Just when you think it is all over…

MY QUESTION:
Just when you think it is all over…

Especially under your own control, which is wrong?
I am not one to try to follow, but HE is! I got pruned a few years ago. Then nothing could bring back what I lost. Oh, I thought I had found him. Oh, I thought that I was listening to the right voice.

Yes and No. Why, because I was WRONG!
How much longer do I have to go through this punishment? What have I done? Well guess what, our thoughts of when recovery should happen does not count. Then, just at the last minute, when you think all is lost, when what little you have left is going away, (my dog) comes earthly and personal panic. You pray for the wrong thing, prayers that we want. Why, because we do not know his plan.

We think we are in control. What a mistake! 
My dear friends, GOD has been using me and my talents as a savior for someone else in worse shape than I and I never knew it. I have been HIS tool to bring back a person that was going over the cliff to the fiery lake for eternity. I am getting back into what I lost and then more.
Oh, was I wrong… Now, HE is showing me HIS way.

Guess what, it is the right way! Any Thoughts?


Discussion: Just when you think it is all over…
Yes, my thought is that your testimony is blessing me!!!

Many years ago in a very difficult time of my life I was asking all those same what/why/when questions. I was so mad at God I didn't even want to talk to Him and couldn't understand why He wouldn't answer my prayer. Then one day the Lord quickened His word to me in a very memorable moment and brought me to my knees in tears of repentance and thanksgiving.

Isaiah 55:8-9: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

By Barbara P

No comments:

Post a Comment