All I need is GOD!
I am not going to give you all the woe is
me story with trying to get a job in these economic times. However, I am going
to state this fact with the hope it help someone else. When you try it
yourself, it is like punching your way out of a paper bag. Apparently, it
cannot be done. Well just give your issues to someone who is bigger than us. That is GOD!
Any thoughts?
Discussion: All I need is GOD!
Job is another good example of trust & faith in
our Father.
By Al T
Discussion:
All I need is GOD!
I had a discussion with my son, how we only use less
than one percent of our brain. He said, what is wonderful about being a filled
with the Holy Spirit you can ask the Lord for His wisdom and he is faithful to
give it to you. When I pray I pray expecting success, “Everything is possible
for him who believes.” Mark 9:23.
Faith is the substance of what we hope for, Hebrews
11:1. The Greek substance is “hypostasis” which means footing and a certificate
of ownership. When you pray for something and have certainty in your heart then
you have that faith, even when you do not see it yet.
I love what Dr. Huckeba said, He will direct your
path and trust our Lord who dwells in us and with us.
By Donna B
Discussion:
All I need is GOD!
I have been reading the story of Jacob who
"trusted" God but always ran before Him.
He had a hard, long time of learning from the Lord
to Trust Him. As I have, according to HIM. So now what I ask is "In what
situation are you tempted because you are tired of waiting for God to
act?"
By Cindy F
Discussion:
All I need is GOD!
When we partner with God, our Heavenly Father, we
join hand-in-hand with the One person who loves us and knows us better than
anyone else. Not forgetting the fact, that He alone put into us all the
abilities and characteristics to do a job or career that only we can do. He not
only knows about our abilities, He is the God of miracles who can change every
circumstance and bring us into new experiences. Expect Him to help, wait on His
direction through prayer, keep putting in applications, and trust Him to direct
your path.
Dr. Ralph H
Discussion:
All I need is GOD!
Well, I was in the same position and I followed a
leading that I should go to a hotel where they were running a jobs fair even
though there were no jobs for me!
So I had an interview & was told that there were
no jobs but they would keep me on record. Then about 3 weeks later having heard
nothing, at 8am on a Saturday, the doorbell rang and a guy from HR was there to
ask me to come for an interview on the Monday. I went and had to choose one of
2 jobs!
An amazing answer to prayer which started with just
being obedient to a leading or a nudging from God!
By Pete E
Discussion:
All I need is GOD!
I think you said it well John.
Our ceaseless efforts to make things happen are
worthless, and even harmful, unless they are directed by God's Spirit and are
according to the heart of the Father. Remember that Jesus said he never did
anything he didn't see the Father doing--neither should we.
By Barbara P
No comments:
Post a Comment